Oasis or Allure Deck 3 cabins

lcs

I notice that everyone seems to book balconies. We have booked cabin 3222 Outside view on the Allure because it is near the convention rooms that we will be utilizing. Does anyone know if there will be alot of noticable noise from the theater or other venues on deck 4? Thanks in advance for any responses

I had similar on Voyager and our complaint was because of the ice rink, the deck did not go thru, we had to take two elevators to get to dinner. Have you looked to see if your deck goes thru?

I didnt notice any noise up front near the theater.

My sister is mobility challenged I was with .. by the end of the cruise we were wishing we had a asked to move to a PR cabin that was cheaper so they might have done it at the time. If you are able bodied .. this might not even be a issue that its inconvenient.

It appears that on the Allure the deck goes through. We have been on the Mariner and Voyager and knew that on these ships it didn't go through. We don't have mobility issues, thanks goodness. Thanks for the response.

Archived