soda card question...

carebear1008

My experience with the soda card. The service is awful!!! Once the staff realizes you have a soda card they never come back to refill you, you will have to go up to the bar yourself and wait for the wait staff to be helped before the bartender will assist you.

I noticed that also on the Victory. We bought a card for each one of the kids and myself. The kids seemed to get served fairly quick but I always had a to wait.

So they don't sell the soda card through out the week? I will have to remember that so we make sure we get one for each of the kids the next morning instead of waiting until the first sea day.

isnt the next day the first sea day?? I guess you must be leaving from florida as all my cruises from the gulf, they are one and the same.

They have coke products. Iv seen sprite zero and mach says he has seen coke zero at certain bars, but it may not be at every bar. I would think if you asked they would put grenadine in it. Never thought to ask.

On the Fascination they had Coke Zero everywhere we asked for it. (I had the soda sticker.) I often had them add grenadine to Coke Zero or Diet Sprite. They usually put a cherry on top also!

isnt the next day the first sea day?? I guess you must be leaving from florida as all my cruises from the gulf, they are one and the same.

The Liberty leaves Miami on Saturday at 4pm and arrives HMC Sunday Morning at 9am. First sea day is Monday unless they change it before we sail.

Archived