Where to eat?

kittenaround

Will be at the Intercontinental Miami on Jan 22nd. Recommendations of where to eat dinner and breakfast would be great.

txs

In Miami, I STRONGLY suggest going to Michy's. It is in actual Miami, not Miami Beach. It's easily one of the best meals I've ever had, owned by celebrity chef Michelle Bernstein. Pricewise, it's actually not expensive by Miami standards at all, and cheaper than a variety of places on Lincoln Road that have menus that read well, with food that doesn't match.

I can't be more confident in suggesting Michy's to anyone visiting Miami, and I'm definitely "foody".

http://michysmiami.com/

Although Bayside is convenient to your hotel, there are far better dining choices for dinner. Garcia's Seafood & Grill is located on the Miami River, just outside of Downtown. There is also Perricone's located around the Mary Brickell Village. You will need a taxi to get to either place, but they are only a 5-10 minute drive.

In Miami, I STRONGLY suggest going to Michy's. It is in actual Miami, not Miami Beach. It's easily one of the best meals I've ever had, owned by celebrity chef Michelle Bernstein. Pricewise, it's actually not expensive by Miami standards at all, and cheaper than a variety of places on Lincoln Road that have menus that read well, with food that doesn't match.

I can't be more confident in suggesting Michy's to anyone visiting Miami, and I'm definitely "foody".

http://michysmiami.com/

Oh lawsy yes, yes, yes! Also her sister restaurant Sra Martinez is EXCELLENT!!! One of the best meals you'll ever eat.

Best Italian dinner downtown within walking distance Fratelli Milano 213 SE 1st St, I posted walking directions on another thread.

There are many options depending on what you want to eat and spend some are a short walk or easily reached by the free metromover.

Best breakfast in downtown is Deli Lane. 1401 Brickell Ave

Archived