Moderator--please read this

NoWhiners

why did you move my thread "calling all Westerdam Panama canal cruisers april 15" to the roll call? if you had read this message, you would have seen that it wasn't a posting to start a roll call. (We have had a VERY active roll call for a year now). I was trying to alert people who were going on the cruise, especially those not on roll call, that we are organizing our CC activities and trying to get them to let me know of their interest and provide some contact info. With final payments coming due, there may be some last minute cruisers signing up and they would have been alerted to this.

I appreciate trying to keep things organized, but you have defeated my purpose in getting the word out to people.

ML

If someone clicks on the "Moved" message, it takes them to your post withing your Roll Call. Only issue is that it gradually will be moved down the list where people may not see it.

You can always leave another one in a week or two, but label the thread a little different to not attract too much attention.

If every roll call posted a note here inviting people to the roll call thread this board could be over run with roll call invitations. That is probably why it was moved from here.

They should make a whole section of the message boards where people from a particular cruise can contact members of that cruise. I will e-mail a host about tha.... nahh, nevermind, I'll post it here instead!

They should make a whole section of the message boards where people from a particular cruise can contact members of that cruise. I will e-mail a host about tha.... nahh, nevermind, I'll post it here instead!

:confused::confused::confused::confused: They have a whole section of these message boards for people to contact others on their cruise...I'ts called ' THE ROLL CALL BOARDS" ..It's been up & running for years & is very successful..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86

ML...Realize you want your roll call to be successful, however agree with NMLady that if every Roll call posted a notice on the main message board about their roll call, It would be cluttered with those invites..

Betty

ML...Realize you want your roll call to be successful, however agree with NMLady that if every Roll call posted a notice on the main message board about their roll call, It would be cluttered with those invites..

Betty

Just like the Carnival board is, it is flooded with threads for group cruises!

:confused::confused::confused::confused: They have a whole section of these message boards for people to contact others on their cruise...I'ts called ' THE ROLL CALL BOARDS" ..It's been up & running for years & is very successful..
photomikey should have used the sarcasm smiley (:rolleyes:) to make his point more obvious ...

photomikey should have used the sarcasm smiley (:rolleyes:) to make his point more obvious ...

Personally, I think the point was better made by the person immediately after me completely missing the point, and using not one but FOUR :confused::confused::confused::confused:s. It is one of my better successes on this board.

Personally, I think the point was better made by the person immediately after me completely missing the point, and using not one but FOUR :confused::confused::confused::confused:s. It is one of my better successes on this board.

OH No! :o Once again I fell for it hook, line & sinker.. Photomikey you got me on this one..LOL

However, the OP is on the roll call & has been for a long time, but she wants the Meet & Greet to be successful, therefore she posted a message here asking others to either join or log onto the roll call ...That message was moved & I understand why..

Cheers..

Archived