Balcony Discount after final payment

izzypooch

Hey guys,

I completed my 10th cruise a couple of days ago so now I am Diamond (not yet showing on my C&A records but I assume it takes a few days).

My next cruise is Feb 14th, which I booked when I was plantinum. I did

ask for and got my plantinum balcony discount. But now that I'm Diamond can I call C&A again and have an adjustment made to the cost of my balcony that equals what a Diamond member would get? I assume it would have to be in the form of OBC since I've already paid in full for the cruise.

Has anybody had this same situation?

I have been told that RCCL does not do on-board credit anymore for price changes/adjusments.....but will honor any changes with a room upgrade. my recent trip on Navigator had a price change after my final payment and i was offered a room upgrade instead of obc

With nothing to back this up I believe they will give you a refundable OBC since the diamaond discount is handled thru the C&A desk.

I had similar changes that were given on refundable OBC. Keep in mind there is also non-refundable OBC like you get when you book on board.

Best thing to do is call C&A and ask them.

Call C&A and ask for your Diamond Balcony Discount and the savings should be applied to your credit card...have done discounts after final payment for self and parents after final payment.

Actually almost forgot about my Diamond discount at the Christmas Cruise. Was not an issue.

Archived