11:15 flight?

TerB

Would you book an 11:15am flight? We were planning on doing self embarkation.

just off the Allure this past Sunday, had a 10:40am flight, even with claiming our luggage we were at the airport by 8ish...no problem..

Glad to hear that this is doable without self-disembark. Our flight is 11AM but I did not want to carry our luggage off. Does anyone know if they offered luggage valet if your flight was early?

Luggage valet is offered but only for flights after 11:30 IIRC.

We had an 11:20 flight. We wanted to do self debarkation but we would have had to get out by 7 I think and it would have been too early for DH to be at the airport... We had # 57 to disembark and it was for 9:45 so we asked our stateroom attendant and she gave us #25 - which was 8:00 am. With a little delay because of customs (they didn't have enough people, I guess) and we were at the airport before 9 am.

Glad to hear that this is doable without self-disembark. Our flight is 11AM but I did not want to carry our luggage off. Does anyone know if they offered luggage valet if your flight was early?

no, I was bummed out as you can only get luggage valet if your flight is AFTER 11:30am but they have everything SO well organized that it was truly no biggie..enjoy!

Archived