Anything more exciting??

buickgirl455

We are going on the Carnival Freedom in July, stopping in Colon, Panama. Most of the excursions I am finding are mainly sightseeing, or zip lines. Does anyone know of anything like ATV tours, or something else more exciting? There are 14 of us, and most of the sightseeing tours look exceptionally boring! :confused:

The Slow Swimmer Shark Feeding tour or Pet the Stray Dog tour are always a blast. For a real adrenaline rush there always is Outrun the Mugger on Front Street......;):D Ok serious now, really the stop at Colon is not one of your action adventure stops. Lots of things focused around the Canal and lots of history/sightseeing. Much to do, just not your white knuckle stop. Hope you find something that you will enjoy.

:) I tend to be a little it of a wise acre in real life. I try not to do that on this or any board like this. Just so hard to read tone etc. but I just could not help myself! I'm glad that Buickgirl took it in the way it was intended:D!

Smoothe Seas.....

The Slow Swimmer Shark Feeding tour or Pet the Stray Dog tour are always a blast. For a real adrenaline rush there always is Outrun the Mugger on Front Street......;):D

LOL!

I think I would enjoy having a drink with you!

Cheers!

Archived