Poesia 1-9 to 1-16 Very Pleasant!

Greenhopster

Upgraded to Balcony without asking. Now we are spoiled. Crew always nice and accommodating. Activities abundant at pool. My team won a waterballoon toss relay. Everyday some kind of group dancing lessons at pool and in the afternoon in one of the clubs. Shows and musicians were great. We ate breakfast in the dining room everyday. The morning buffet on deck 13 was a bit hectic. Dinner was delicious and tablemates fun and interesting. My wife and I will book with MSC again. We have been cruising for 30 years and have tried almost all the lines. MSC was clean, fun, and friendly. Rented a car in St Thomas. Budget Rental $53.00 and toured the whole island. Found a great place for beach, lunch, and drinks. It's called Iggy's at Bolongo Bay. Water taxi good idea for St Maartin. Right in front of downtown 2 beach chairs and a bucket of beer $20. Go have a great cruise.:)

We also had a great upgrade when we did a 10-day cruise on the Poesia in November.... from Inside GTY to superior balcony..... awesome!

We loved everything about the Poesia....... we'll also book MSC again!!!:)

I'm glad you had a great cruise!!!

Upgraded to Balcony without asking. Now we are spoiled. Crew always nice and accommodating. Activities abundant at pool. My team won a waterballoon toss relay. Everyday some kind of group dancing lessons at pool and in the afternoon in one of the clubs. Shows and musicians were great. We ate breakfast in the dining room everyday. The morning buffet on deck 13 was a bit hectic. Dinner was delicious and tablemates fun and interesting. My wife and I will book with MSC again. We have been cruising for 30 years and have tried almost all the lines. MSC was clean, fun, and friendly. Rented a car in St Thomas. Budget Rental $53.00 and toured the whole island. Found a great place for beach, lunch, and drinks. It's called Iggy's at Bolongo Bay. Water taxi good idea for St Maartin. Right in front of downtown 2 beach chairs and a bucket of beer $20. Go have a great cruise.:)

I just got off the Poesia on Sunday as well. It was my second time cruising as we did the western itinerary on the Poesia last January. Aside from a disasterous embarkation due to drug arrests and the DEA having to search the entire ship prior to us boarding, the cruise was great. I wouldn't hesitate on cruising for a third time.

Archived