If you have a boardwalk balcony on Oasis/Allure...

GatorTide

Looking at 12729 for December 9, 2012 sailing. Does anyone have pics or advice for this stateroom?

Thanks!!

I had the stateroom exactly opposite from 12729 (12329) - all the way aft, but on the port side instead of starboard side. It is a great room with really awesome views.

Here is a link to the photos from my cruise; quite a few were shot from the balcony and there are a couple of inside the room: http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr333/buffy88nw/Allure%20Cruise/

We were in 12723 on the 9/16 cruise and we watched it from our balcony and made reservations. I really enjoyed it from the balcony because you could see underwater and all the behind the scenes stuff in addition to the divers and dancers. We watched it from the seating downstairs later in the cruise and it was very cool still. We enjoy the behind the scenes stuff so we found it fun to watch from our balcony with room service and talk about how they did everything!

Archived