If you have a boardwalk balcony on Oasis/Allure...

GatorTide

Do you think you need to make reservations to see the shows in the Aquatheater or can you see pretty well from your balcony? We are on deck 10 and our cabin is six cabins away from the back of the ship (hope that makes sense). I will probably book the show anyway just in case, but was wondering if we would do just as well viewing it from the "privacy of our own home"?

Booked the show for later in the week. Then go out on your balcony to see an earlier show and determine then if you're view is good. We were on Deck 9 (9327), one cabin away from the end. We had an amazing view of all the shows. Never bothered to use the reservation. :D

I was on the 12th deck just four down from the theather, and we watched it from our balcony one night but to be honest it was much better sitting down and seeing it at eye level. I would suggest you book the reservation and if you decide to stay in your room you really wont lose.

We had deck 9 balcony all the way aft. room 9729. We went to the show and then later in the week we watched it from our balcony. We got to see the mermaids come up out of the water. It was an enhanced view of the show and made it more realistic. We video taped the divers and it gave a different perspective. Your view will be a little different but should give you close to the same effect.

We had a room on 12729, the last room back and next to the sound room for the show, the view is great for the show as you can see all the underwater activities going on with the underwater scuba divers and watch the shows divers disappear under the water, so you really see alot of things that you don't see in the seats in the theater. But, there is nothing that will replace the theater seats because you can't get a real feel of the height of the dives and the show is centered toward the people in the seats not the rooms. With all that being said, do both and you will be glad you did because you get different looks from both places and the shows are great regardless if you see them 5 times. Enjoy.

We had room 12729 all the way back next to the sound room of the show. The room gives a great view of the show from the standpoint that you see all the scuba divers and watch the shows divers dissappear under the water. But you can never replace the view from the seats because you don't get a feel of the height of the dives and the show is centered toward the people in the seats not the rooms. My advice is do both because you will get a different view from both places and the shows are great even if you see them several times.

• 5 months later...
I watched all the Aquatheater shows from my 11329 balcony and LOVED it:)...never felt a need to go down...and I have sat in the Aquatheater in the past.

I have your cabin on my next Oasis cruise!! :):)

hey KyFarmer could you tell me more about room 12729?? I'm booked in this room on Jan. 7th 2012 and would love to know everything....the layout etc. also...do you have any pics I could see of the room? and the view from the balcony?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...
We had room 12729 all the way back next to the sound room of the show. The room gives a great view of the show from the standpoint that you see all the scuba divers and watch the shows divers dissappear under the water. But you can never replace the view from the seats because you don't get a feel of the height of the dives and the show is centered toward the people in the seats not the rooms. My advice is do both because you will get a different view from both places and the shows are great even if you see them several times.

Do you have any pics or Info about this room I have it booked in April 2012.

hey KyFarmer could you tell me more about room 12729?? I'm booked in this room on Jan. 7th 2012 and would love to know everything....the layout etc. also...do you have any pics I could see of the room? and the view from the balcony?

Thanks!

Can you tell me what the room is like too. I have it booked in April 2012!

I have to ask I am on deck 8 in an aqua theater suite, will my view be close enough to get the experience as if I am seated in a seat down front? I was really hoping to enjoy the show from my balcony.

Just returned from the Oasis and had Aqua Theater Suite, 8330, loved watching the show from the balcony. The balcony is amazing, you will love it.

• 6 months later...

We were on the 12th deck, 12297, towards the front of the ship. The view from the balcony was fine but you did need to lean over the balcony to see. The best thing is to go to the 12th deck and walk to the aft of the ship. There is a public balcony with deck chairs and you can see the show from there....not many people know about this. We discovered it and went there often....

• 1 month later...

Archived