Deck 3 on Allure or Oasis

lcs

I've searched the Cabin Selection forum and even asked this question but no one knew the answer. So, I hope someone on this forum will be able to answer.

I notice that everyone seems to book balconies on these ships. We have booked cabin 3222 Oceanview on the Allure because it is near the convention rooms that we will be utilizing. Does anyone know if there will be alot of noticable noise from the theater or other venues on deck 4? Thanks in advance for any responses

I've searched the Cabin Selection forum and even asked this question but no one knew the answer. So, I hope someone on this forum will be able to answer.

I notice that everyone seems to book balconies on these ships. We have booked cabin 3222 Oceanview on the Allure because it is near the convention rooms that we will be utilizing. Does anyone know if there will be alot of noticable noise from the theater or other venues on deck 4? Thanks in advance for any responses

We are also interest in deck three cabins. Booked 3234/3236 for April sailing. If you stayed on deck three, did you receive MDR reservations for the three deck as well?

We did Deck 3 on Oasis last year - 3238 and 3240 - and it was fine. No problems at all. You will love Allure - we spent so much time at the aft end Oasis I realized I saw very little of the front of the ship. We're doing Enchantment in April, then I want to book Allure!! Enjoy!:)

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked on the Oasis in 3198, deck 3.

I just read a review where someone who stayed in 3180 said they heard a lot of music/noise until the wee hours coming from the nightclub above (Blaze).

Has anyone stayed in 3198 and was it noisy??

Archived