How much is a latte?

voyager-sue

The soda card is the best deal for sodas if you will drink that many. The sodas are 50% of the usual price with the soda card.

The beverage card is good if (1) you are under a 3 star and will drink that much in special coffees and alcoholic drinks or (2) you are a 3 or 4 star and will drink that much in alcoholic drinks. Three and four stars get a discount on drinks at the Exploration Cafe (lattes etc.), but do not get the discount if they use the beverage card.

The prices were much less than Starbucks. There were 2 sizes and prices started under $2 and I don't remember anything over $4.

I am not a coffee drinker, so I cannot remember what lattes ran. I was just checking to tell my daughter, and that is not what she drinks.

I saved the dining room menus (we were in a deluxe suite and they were delivered daily). I never have coffee after dinner, so I don't know for sure. But the menu says under Beverages: coffee, decaffeinated coffee, espresso, cappuccino, assorted teas, decaffeinated tea, iced tea, or milk. So I would say no charge.

The beverage card is good if (1) you are under a 3 star and will drink that much in special coffees and alcoholic drinks or (2) you are a 3 or 4 star and will drink that much in alcoholic drinks.
You seem to me to be suggesting the 3-star and 4-star get discounts on alcoholic drinks. If that's what you mean, it's not true. The only discounts for 3/4 stars on alcohol are on the Admiral and Navigator wine packages and alcohol purchased from the room mini-bar.

You seem to me to be suggesting the 3-star and 4-star get discounts on alcoholic drinks. If that's what you mean, it's not true. The only discounts for 3/4 stars on alcohol are on the Admiral and Navigator wine packages and alcohol purchased from the room mini-bar.

Nope. I wrote "The beverage card is good if (1) you are under a 3 star and will drink that much in special coffees and alcoholic drinks or (2) you are a 3 or 4 star and will drink that much in alcoholic drinks. Three and four stars get a discount on drinks at the Exploration Cafe (lattes etc.), but do not get the discount if they use the beverage card. "

1 and 2 stars don't get discounts, so can benefit from the beverage card if they'll drink that much in special coffees or alcoholic beverages.

3 and 4 stars do get Exploration Cafe discounts, but won't get those discounts if they purchase with the beverage card. 3 and 4 stars only benefit from the beverage card if they use it for alcoholic drinks or sodas. (For new HAL people, Explorations Cafe serves special coffees and teas.)

Example: I'm 3 star, purchase sodas and lattes and might have one or two alcholic drinks on a cruise. I get a soda card. I don't get a beverage card because the lattes would actually cost me more using the card.

Archived