Coconuts in eastern carib?

shops54

Not sure where to post this but I've been reading up on the health benefits of coconut water and would love to try some fresh when we go on the NCL Pearl in 3 weeks. I know we saw lots of places selling bananas from roadside stands last year in the southern and eastern carib and I'm wondering if they also sell coconuts? Any ideas anyone? Thanks so much!

Not sure where to post this but I've been reading up on the health benefits of coconut water and would love to try some fresh when we go on the NCL Pearl in 3 weeks. I know we saw lots of places selling bananas from roadside stands last year in the southern and eastern carib and I'm wondering if they also sell coconuts? Any ideas anyone? Thanks so much!

We got some at St. Kitts at the Black Rocks. I think it was $3 for a whole coconut. They give you the water as well as shell the coconut meat. I'm sure you can find it on the other Islands but haven't actively looked. We just stumbled upon it in St. Kitts.

Thanks! We'll be in Tortolla and St Thomas and Samana and GSC. SeaHunter - I can keep my eyes open but does anyone else know of where to start the search?

This is the same trip we took for our first cruise and you will have a wonderful time! We did get a coconut in Samana and it was soooo good! We got it on our ATV tour :D.

Archived