San Jaun -Liquor

jappl7148

you may purchase anything you want before boarding any ship anywhere. but this does not mean you are allowed to bring it with you when you board. like i said, you can purchase anything your little heart desires. remember you asked only if you were allowed to purchase it. :):):)

Can you still purchase Liquor just before boarding Carnival Ships in San Jaun. I did it back in 2006

We were able to do it in June of 09...it nice to have someone on here that knows what your talking about, people think im nuts but im not, we are going again in March and wondering the same thing and i can NEVER get a responce all i want is a YES or NO ugh...lol when are you going? If its before me can you PLEASE let me know how it goes? :p

Ok, Yes you can.

Check it when you board and on the final night it will show up in your cabin.

Ok again someone who doesnt know what im talking about. Unless you have sailed out of San Juan sorry you dont know what we are talking about, unless you didnt know this or see anyone doing it. We were able to freely buy it in the store that was right next to the security line actually then just carry it on, i wish i could get the pic of what we brought on no questions asked it was about 5 bottles of booze and a few bottles of wine, and we werent the only ones. They told us we could do this and it was the only port you are able to do this out. :)

Based on reports here, last March we bought 2 bottles liquor and 1 bottle of champagne in the terminal. When we went through security they put a an orange snap-tie on our carry on. The security guards radioed ahead of us to let the others know to watch us go up the gangplank. When we got to the ship we were directed to the table who collected our bottles of liquor, we were able to keep the champagne. The others were delivered to out room the last night of the cruise. Others who we spoke to, put in their checked bags and received it in their stateroom. We are sailing again on the Victory March 13, and IF we bring anything, I will put it the checked bags. Again no guarantee of delivery. I think things have changed since your last trip. You will be getting off when I get on nytonowhere, so I can't wait for your return report. :D

Good luck and safe travels to you!

Archived