Departure time of last tender in Belize?

suzQ28

We are scheduled to be in Belize from 10am to 6pm and I'm trying to plan a non-ship excursion and am wondering what time we need to plan on being back at the ship. Would planning on 5pm be enough time? Can anyone tell me what the last tender leaves? Thank you!

When we went, I want to say it was 4:30ish...imo, if it were me, id at least plan on being back around the dock area by then...if you have extra time you can shop a little because there are lots of shops right near the dock...but at least that way you know you won't miss the ship :)

Our last tender time last week on the Valor was listed as 45 minutes prior to sailing. I'd allow more time, though, just in case of some type of holdup with traffic or vehicle trouble, or like we had, rough seas causing trouble with getting the tenders tied up. Debarkation was delayed a couple hours in the morning and as far as I know everyone made it back ok but but I wouldn't want to cut it really close on the last tender time. But it also caused a lot of people to be late for their tours.

5pm should be enough time. Make sure your tour knows what ship you are on, and that you have a copy of the Fun Times (Capers) for that day. Not only will it have the tender and sail times, but it should also have the port agent listed.

As long as you are in line for a tender, the last tender hasn't left!

45 minutes prior to sailaway.

If you are planning on going to Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye, instead of paying the higher excursion fees, go to the San Pedro Water Taxi. It is the first building to the left of the port when you exit the gate. It is about $12.50pp roundtrip to go to Caye Caulker and about $15pp for Ambergris Caye.

Dave

We are scheduled to be in Belize from 10am to 6pm and I'm trying to plan a non-ship excursion and am wondering what time we need to plan on being back at the ship. Would planning on 5pm be enough time? Can anyone tell me what the last tender leaves? Thank you!

Does not look like you will be going there after all: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1342082

As of today, 1/20, calls on Belize cancelled by all Carnival ships. Can't seem to reach an agreement with tendering companies. Hopefully, it'll be resolved before your call. IMHO, i'd be apprehensive about taking an independent excursion at this port. Nothing is close and if you have vehicle issues, you could possibly miss the ship. Just sayin.....

Have a great cruise. :)

We did a private tour for our cave tubing without any problem. As far as the tender is concerned, we just sat at the bar in the Thirsty Lizard and waited for the line to go down while we drank Belikin beer and then hopped on the end of the line. Only time we were on the last tender....I can now cross that off my bucket list.:eek:

Archived