Late fixed seating....early show?

Chrislynn55

If you've been on late, fixed seating did you make it to the 7 pm shows?

DH and I enjoy the traditional dining experience. Because we've mostly traveled with our son, we got used to going to the early dinner seating and then off to the show. On our upcoming Summit cruise (first time on Celebrity) we're going back to late seating....just seems weird to go to the show first and then to dinner.

Kathy

Sailing on Feb 12 and we have late seating and are planning on doing the early show. I think this works out great being most of the ports we need to be back on the ship by 5:00 so that still gives us two hours to rest, then do the show, dinner and an after dinner drink. My only concern is that we will miss the sailaway but nothing is always perfect.

We have always had late seating, and we actually prefer to go to the show first, then we have plenty of time for dinner. Occasionaly the show is for 1030 and we always feel rushed to finish dinner then go to the other end of the ship for the show.

Thanks for the responses, everyone. I like the idea that some shows will be after dinner. Our Summit cruise will be docked in Bermuda for three days (one of the reasons we opted for late dining this time), those early shows might be poorly attended on our itinerary!

Kathy

Archived