dinner the first night

beach lover 2001

Since the ship departs at 7pm what do they do for dinners? Do they have the regular dinner times like the rest of the week? What if we don't get our luggage in time? Just curious and trying to plan. We can't wait for our trip (Costa Atlantica March 13-20) Sunshine here we come!

I don't know how Costa does it, but I have cruised before where we had a late departure. It was open seating in the dining room and dress was casual. Many people did not have their luggage yet so wore whatever they arrived in. I will plan ahead and make sure I have something to wear in my carryon.

See you onboard!

On both ships you will have a sit-down dinner in the main dining room, or (if you should choose) the buffet on deck 9.

It's probably not a bad idea to go on the first night, as you will see your table location and meet your table mates. If you are unhappy with your seats or your "neighbors" you always have the chance to talke to the Maitre'D.

You'll find your table assignment card in your cabin, with your seating and your table number. Just take that number the first time you go to the main dining room and the Maitre'Ds and Waiters will guide you to your table.

Happy Cruising!!! ;-)

Andy

Archived