Mens wear for beach wedding?

aprill121

I am having a bit of an issue finding what I am looking for. I want a kind-of casual ceremony on the beach, so I am avoiding tuxedos. I am trying to find either a cotton or rattan pant, maybe drawstring? in a light tan or sand color, and a very lightwieght white shirt. Anyone have any ideas where I can find this? or something similar?

Thanks so much....

Also I have a large family, how many seems like too many attendants? (if that makes sense)

My husband was married in the exact attire you described (except the white shirt), and we purchased it at Macy's, after looking for MONTHS. :eek: The whole suite was around 100 dollars, but could be purchased separately (I think the pants were 35ish). My husband wore the suit, and the guys wore just the pants and the matching shirts. I know Macy's usually comes with a scary price tag, but seriously it was that cheap, because we had a strict attire budget. Here is a picture. Believe it or not, the silk Tommy Bahama shirt cost more that the whole suit. :)

I am having a bit of an issue finding what I am looking for. I want a kind-of casual ceremony on the beach, so I am avoiding tuxedos. I am trying to find either a cotton or rattan pant, maybe drawstring? in a light tan or sand color, and a very lightwieght white shirt. Anyone have any ideas where I can find this? or something similar?

Thanks so much....

Also I have a large family, how many seems like too many attendants? (if that makes sense)

As far as attendants go, I don't think the old school rule of 1 attendant per every 50-100 guests still applies. I alway thought for an outdoor wedding anything more than 5 or 6 looked like a lot. I had 14 for my first wedding and that was way too many. I think you should invite the woman who are important in your life and not worry about the numbers. Good Luck.

PS Your bags sound fabulous!:)

Google guyabera shirt (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong). There's a great site that's www.myguyabera.com.

just correcting my spelling and incorrect link. sorry my early morning post was basically useless LOL

we're going with light-weight guayabera shirts. this place has a ton of options but they're pretty pricey. i've been keeping an eye on their clearance page since it is updated regularly.

http://www.myguayabera.com/

we used mycubanstore.com

They have a lot of different linene shirt options. We did tourquoise shirts for the groomsmen and natural linen pants. My fiance is wearing white linen pants and a white linene shirt. They also always have a 25% coupon code online and free shipping.

My daughter is getting married in St. Thomas in April, and her fiance is looking at J Crew for his beach wedding attire. I think he is wearing dove gray pants and a matching vest with a long-sleeved white shirt and skinny black tie. I'm sure the vest and tie won't last long after the ceremony is over.

Archived