Price Alerts Notifications

sippican

Just a reminder to those who are interested in monitoring their cruise for price drops. There are sites that will send you an e-mail notification of any changes to the price of your cabin category. We are not allowed to mention any specific sites on the board. Just do a search for cruise price notifications.

Although there have not been any drops for my cabin category for our Med cruise, we are thrilled that we booked early - there have been three price increases totaling $325.

Sorry, I meant to start this thread in the general cruise forum. The edit options would not allow me to delete it.

Guess I'm just spending way too much time reading all of the good info on this board in anticipation of our Med cruise!

I can echo to please check your rates for summer Med cruises. A couple of days ago I noticed a lower price for ours. I called and now for our 4 rooms (2 balcony rooms & 2 inside rooms, 9 people) are $1430 cheaper.

But please don't depend on the sites that give you alerts. I had signed up for the two major ones and only got one alert and it was this morning. I repeatedly check the main cruise sites.

You can check out my post "RCCL Rocks" when I commented and encouraged everyone to keep checking.

Archived