Orlando - Embassy Suites

cotton93

Need help with choosing Embassy Suites for a week late September prior to our Freedom of the Seas cruise, will be travelling with our kids & grandkids (2 teenagers & 2 littlies).

Which one is closest travelling to/from Disney World ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks,

Need help with choosing Embassy Suites for a week late September prior to our Freedom of the Seas cruise, will be travelling with our kids & grandkids (2 teenagers & 2 littlies).

Thanks,

You may want to post on CC's sister site tripadvisor.com in the Orlando section for more advice.

Thanks,

We're looking at doing the same thing in April. If you'd be willing I'd like to see anything you learn. Thanks!

I don't have exact distances, but the closest to WDW "should" be the Lake Buena Vista location http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/MCOWDES-Embassy-Suites-Orlando-Lake-Buena-Vista-Florida/index.do;jsessionid=DFF8E6A2D065AC04B1C11537B007878D.etc53?brand_id=ES&brand_directory=/en/es/&xch=811380873,GJ35K5FLSI5LYCSGBIYMVCQ

As for having a shuttle to the port, I assume you mean Port Canaveral. I don't know for sure, but highly doubt it since it is 50-60 miles away.

Have fun!

I don't have exact distances, but the closest to WDW "should" be the Lake Buena Vista location http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/MCOWDES-Embassy-Suites-Orlando-Lake-Buena-Vista-Florida/index.do;jsessionid=DFF8E6A2D065AC04B1C11537B007878D.etc53?brand_id=ES&brand_directory=/en/es/&xch=811380873,GJ35K5FLSI5LYCSGBIYMVCQ

As for having a shuttle to the port, I assume you mean Port Canaveral. I don't know for sure, but highly doubt it since it is 50-60 miles away.

Have fun!

Thanks Orlando Vic, same hotel suggested when I posted on Trip Advisor. :)

Thanks,

Ooh! You can't miss Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/special-events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Archived