Side View of Decks ? Specifically-The Pride

audcc77

Does anyone know if there is a link to a side view of the decks on Carnival ships?

I don’t want the “deck plans” link which shows the decks one at a time. I also don’t want the link to the site where you drag & drop.

I’m looking for something similar to the pocket maps available at guest services where you see a side view of the ship, or something similar to what is posted at the elevators. Thanks in advance. :)

Does anyone know if there is a link to a side view of the decks on Carnival ships?

I don’t want the “deck plans” link which shows the decks one at a time. I also don’t want the link to the site where you drag & drop.

I’m looking for something similar to the pocket maps available at guest services where you see a side view of the ship, or something similar to what is posted at the elevators. Thanks in advance. :)

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADATriumphClass.pdf

go to page 2 and see if that is what you want.

I know you are not interested in page 1.

I just googled "deck plans side view carnival" that is what came up..

but at the top of the page try clicking on images. I just saw more there

Thanks for the link. You're correct, it is a sideview, however, it does not show elevators, clubs & lounges, etc.

I was just wondering if I'm going to be lost on the Pride like I was on the Fantasy. I have no sense of direction. I thought I'd study up ahead of time so that my family doesn't poke fun of me so bad.

:o

Thanks for the link. You're correct, it is a sideview, however, it does not show elevators, clubs & lounges, etc.

I was just wondering if I'm going to be lost on the Pride like I was on the Fantasy. I have no sense of direction. I thought I'd study up ahead of time so that my family doesn't poke fun of me so bad.

:o

you will not get lost on the pride. there is no dead ends like there is on the Fantasy class.

You can use deck plans off the carnival website to learn your way around.

I think the only time I think you could get lost---trying to figure out what deck you wanna be on to see the show in the main show lounge. Taj Maahal is what is is called.

If you notice on the deck plans-- Butterflies is located on riveria deck, then the next two decks has the Taj Mahal show lounge.

Aft elevator will take you to food-- be it the Lido buffet or the dining room--which is on deck promanade deck and atlantic deck.

basically- you want to study those two decks to find out what is on what deck.

Archived