Draft Drinks and Prices

User Error

Probably been mentioned umpteen times but can anyone tell me what Draught products such as beers etc are sold on The Crown and what I can expect to pay for them...

Have seen prices on Wines, Sodas and indeed bottled beers, but nothing much on Draught..

Do they serve Guinness Draught on board?

Probably been mentioned umpteen times but can anyone tell me what Draught products such as beers etc are sold on The Crown and what I can expect to pay for them...

Have seen prices on Wines, Sodas and indeed bottled beers, but nothing much on Draught..

While I haven't sailed on the Crown, other Princess ships all seem to have the same draft beers available at some bars. The one that I recall is Belgium's Stella Artois but not sure about the pricing. I believe that they're poured into plastic glasses around the pools which didn't appeal to me since they'd probably get warm too fast...unless you chugged it. :p

So that's my observations & sure that more informed folks will post soon. :)

Yes, the Crown Princess has Stella Artois on tap. I don't remember the pricing, but it was comparable to the bottled beer. Get it from an inside bar and you'll get it in a glass made of glass. And yes, they have Guinness Draught, but it's in Guinness' special cans. Very good nonetheless. :)

Thanks for your replies....

Makes sense to be served in plastic around the pool area for obvious reasons......

I read somewhere that it was $15 for 2 pints of Stella...Thats really pricey...hope it was wrong!!!!

All drinks come with a 15% tip automatically charged so it could be close to that amount. You've already checked bottle/can prices for beer & the 20 oz Fosters is the best deal.

Thanks for your replies....

Makes sense to be served in plastic around the pool area for obvious reasons......

I read somewhere that it was $15 for 2 pints of Stella...Thats really pricey...hope it was wrong!!!!

In December it was $7.76 for a large draft. I don't know how many ounces the glass holds but it looked like roughly a pint. It's the same glass they serve coke and everything else in.

Archived