Catamaran trip to see Piton and time at Jalouise beach

ilandlvr

• 4 years later...
No one seems to be able to comment on Mystic Man Tours!:confused:

We have not toured with Mystic Man since 2013 so I don't know if my opinion is still relevant but our experience was wonderful! I know the prices have gone up in the last two years.

Here is a link with pictures to the review I did of our Mystic Man tour if you are interested.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1775109&page=4

We have not toured with Mystic Man since 2013 so I don't know if my opinion is still relevant but our experience was wonderful! I know the prices have gone up in the last two years.

Here is a link with pictures to the review I did of our Mystic Man tour if you are interested.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1775109&page=4

Juli,

Thank you. I have read on tripadvisor but I really wanted to hear from someone on here. So then I read your whole review! Thank you! A group of ten of us will be on the Adventure in November. I have been to St. Lucia and loved it too, however our tour was in a speedboat which went much too fast for my liking. I contacted Magicman as it is the only catamaran I can find that does a similar route. We're you on the cat that takes 55 people?

Thanks again, Susan

Juli,

Thank you. I have read on tripadvisor but I really wanted to hear from someone on here. So then I read your whole review! Thank you! A group of ten of us will be on the Adventure in November. I have been to St. Lucia and loved it too, however our tour was in a speedboat which went much too fast for my liking. I contacted Magicman as it is the only catamaran I can find that does a similar route. We're you on the cat that takes 55 people?

Thanks again, Susan

You are welcome. Our Adventure of the Seas cruise was quite a change for us since I was in a wheelchair or on crutches the whole time but it was still amazing! :):):)

We booked with Mystic Man & we were on the Mystic that is a 52ft sailing catamaran licensed for 55 passengers. I would think it would be pretty crowded with 55 passengers but it was definitely incredible even if we had added quite a few people. :) It was a perfect day!

Juli

You are welcome. Our Adventure of the Seas cruise was quite a change for us since I was in a wheelchair or on crutches the whole time but it was still amazing! :):):)

We booked with Mystic Man & we were on the Mystic that is a 52ft sailing catamaran licensed for 55 passengers. I would think it would be pretty crowded with 55 passengers but it was definitely incredible even if we had added quite a few people. :) It was a perfect day!

Juli

I did read all about your time! You did very well! When I booked with RC, the person I spoke with automatically included the Cruise Protection insurance through RC. We always have travel insurance through Insure My Trip and after reading about you, I am canceling the RC insurance and going back to my usual!