6th Jan Dream Review

We may well have been lucky, or the professional moaners society are bigging the problems up but I have got to say my first impression of the room was WOW. (7103). They are spacious, comfortable and very well looked after. The food was yet again out of this world and the service equally supurb. Entertainment staff are very proffesional. OK, thats the good stuff.

The negatives, that did not bother me in the slightest.

1. Slight smell around deck 5 (So what)

2. Hair in the sink plug (asked for it to be cleaned, it was)

3. Aircon broke twice (once reported, fixed)

I do feel for the people who are enduring engine problems or fires onboard, this I can imagine to be either frustrating or scarey and should be rectified by Thomson, but I would not be put off going back on the Dream.

P.S. The selection of drinks available on AI is the best I have seen offered by Thomson.

That would be brilliant! Going on July 2nd for back to back cruise (first time) so both excited and nervous :) :confused: ! AI in Turkey last summer and spirits were Turkish brands though OK. Wine was white, red or rose but no choice unless you paid for it.

Been watching "Cruise Ship Diaries" on STV about Costa Sirena. Don't think you can access STV in England or Wales but it's quite good. More about the crew and behind scenes than passengers but good fun none the less!

That would be brilliant! Going on July 2nd for back to back cruise (first time) so both excited and nervous :) :confused: ! AI in Turkey last summer and spirits were Turkish brands though OK. Wine was white, red or rose but no choice unless you paid for it.

Been watching "Cruise Ship Diaries" on STV about Costa Sirena. Don't think you can access STV in England or Wales but it's quite good. More about the crew and behind scenes than passengers but good fun none the less!

"Cruise Ship Diaries " very interesting and what a beautiful ship. Amazing attention to detail from the crew. The entertainment looks good and the passengers are having a great time. "Wish I was there!!!! "

Archived