Cozumel Beach Break Excursion ?????

darjensil

Has anyone ever done this excursion in Cozumel?? I emailed them to ask what beach it was at and was told Playa Santa Rosa- I can't find this on any maps. Any info on this excursion would be helpful- good or bad-thanks.

we did this excursion in January and it is indeed Nachi Cocom. It was GREAT!!!!

Teri

Teri, did they have water toys (like water trampolin and the iceberg)? How about the pool, was it a big one? Was the beach nice? And the restaurant, was it good? How far was it from the cruise ship pier? How much was the cab fare? Did you make reservation or did you just show up? :confused: Thanks for any info.;)

this is the message i rec when i inquired about the beach break- i did end up booking- i hope it is as good as others on this board say

We currently show availability for our Cozumel Beach Break Excursion for the date you have requested. This is the perfect way to spend your day in Cozumel, enjoying all the wonderful amenities of this tropical paradise.

So many cruise passengers just want to get away from the throngs of people, and relax on a sandy white beach with crystal clear water. In short, just looking to spend some time in their own little slice of paradise. Our beach club will give you that and more.

Your Beach Break is located along a stretch of Cozumel's most beautiful beach and is open daily from 9am-5pm. The facilities include a spectacular beach, beautiful swimming pool with swim up bar, a spacious Jacuzzi, a beautiful palapa restaurant, comfortable beach chairs, palapas, bathrooms and change rooms equipped with showers. This beach club really does have it all!

Your beach club manager assures that upon your arrival you will be given a warm welcome, information regarding the facilities, and preferential seating on the beach! Take a nice long walk, bask in the sun, swim, snorkel, play volleyball, or just kick back and relax.

Your All Inclusive Beach Break Package includes an open bar with: Pina Coladas, Rum Punch, Margaritas, Sex on the Beach, Daiquiris, Draft Beer, Soda's, Juices, Bottled Water, and other tasty concoctions.

Your buffet lunch is served from 1:30pm-3:30pm and includes: Green salad - Potatoes salad - Guacamole - Tropical fruits- Mexican Style Rice -Mexican Beef Tips - BBQ Ribs - Chicken fajitas - Re-Fried Beans-Bread - Corn tortillas - Salsas - Jalapeños - Chips- Special Mexican Juices and more... When in Rome!!!!

This package is priced incredibly at $32.00 usd adult, $25.00 usd for kids 12yrs -17yrs, and $20.00 usd for children 3-12yrs. Children under 3 are free. Note to parents: the drinking age in Mexico is 18 years.

Our Cozumel Beach Break cannot be booked from your ship. We have selected this club not only for its wonderful atmosphere and services, but because it does not operate directly with cruise ships. This allows you to get away from over organized trips with long lines, packed buses and "cattle" like movements that is so prevalent with other "popular" beach clubs excursions.

The club is located approximately 10 miles from your cruise ship pier and is a short 15 minute taxi ride. Due to port regulations and agreements with taxi unions we cannot provide transportation for you. You can easily arrange a taxi from your terminal for under $15 for up to 4 people. Vans can be arranged for larger groups.

Due to this excursion's popularity, and to ensure your preferential seating (which is limited) please be sure to reserve your space on this excursion ASAP

Archived