Victor Bodden Zip Line tour

sailincajunns

DW and I are considering NCL Spirit June 5, 2011 sailing. Really want to do the zipline with Victor Bodden, but wondering how tough the first 'climb' up to the initial launch platform might be? We are 53 and 54, and did the waterfall climb in Jamaica last year, so I THINK we'll be up to the task. Any folks here ever do the Bodden ZipLine on Roatan? Thanks for your feedback.:)

DW and I are considering NCL Spirit June 5, 2011 sailing. Really want to do the zipline with Victor Bodden, but wondering how tough the first 'climb' up to the initial launch platform might be? We are 53 and 54, and did the waterfall climb in Jamaica last year, so I THINK we'll be up to the task. Any folks here ever do the Bodden ZipLine on Roatan? Thanks for your feedback.:)

We just returned from our cruise and this was by far the best stop on it. We did the Zip & Dip with V.B., and really enjoyed it. We are 56 & 60, and we made the first climb just fine. We both had to sit for a minute after getting to the top, but it was all "downhill" from there! The climb is up a steep hillside, on steps carved into the hillside, with handrailing. If we can do it, i'm sure you will be fine. I will absolutely do this again. Enjoy.:)

Thanks so very much for the feedback. We will probably be taking the NCL Spirit out of NOLA, since it does 4 ports of call rather than 3, and they are actually under-pricing Carnival on that route for the time being. I am going to email Bodden and ask if they can tell me exactly how 'high' the climb is........... just to try to assure the DW will be up to it.

Thanks again!

Archived