Has anyone stayed in room #14596 on Oasis/Allure?

Just got back from Allure sailing and sailed in 14580, so I was further forward that you'd be.

The stories about the 14th deck are sorta-accurate. We never heard deck chair noises early in the morning but we're not light sleepers and I'm sure they must-ve been there. One could hear noises from above on occassions - running with heals, chairs being moved, etc. I'm sure one deck lower would've been quieter. The reality is that the noise was not sigificant enough. I like being high above the water.

What other concerns do you have?

We stayed in 12598. We loved it! I requested a chaise lounge to add to our table and two chairs. I lived on my balcony with my music, a bucket of beers and my books. So relaxing! I avoided deck 14 because I was afraid of noise from above. My cousin stayed in 14594 and they loved it and had NO issue with noise. You will LOVE it!!! Enjoy your cruise! I'm jealous :p

Just got back from Allure sailing and sailed in 14580, so I was further forward that you'd be.

The stories about the 14th deck are sorta-accurate. We never heard deck chair noises early in the morning but we're not light sleepers and I'm sure they must-ve been there. One could hear noises from above on occassions - running with heals, chairs being moved, etc. I'm sure one deck lower would've been quieter. The reality is that the noise was not sigificant enough. I like being high above the water.

What other concerns do you have?

The noise was the primary concern. This being our first time with the Oasis class I was a little nervous about what would be going on over our room.

We always cruise on the top stateroom deck and have never had problems with noise previously so I just wanted some confirmation that we would be able to enjoy quiet time in our room/on our balcony.

Thanks

We stayed in 12598. We loved it! I requested a chaise lounge to add to our table and two chairs. I lived on my balcony with my music, a bucket of beers and my books. So relaxing! I avoided deck 14 because I was afraid of noise from above. My cousin stayed in 14594 and they loved it and had NO issue with noise. You will LOVE it!!! Enjoy your cruise! I'm jealous :p

Great to hear. Thank you! We are excited about trying out this awesome new ship.

• 2 months later...

I have 12598 booked for June 4th. I know all of the D cabins are the same size with only the balcony being larger on 12598 (D-1). On some of the ships the hump cabins have a little extra room (kind of like a a boxed area at the balcony doors. Does Oasis have this? It makes a great storage area. Any pictures of the balcony or cabin?

We just reserved this room for May 2012. It is on the starboard side hump and I was just wondering what your experience there may have been. We also have my wife's parents in #14594.

I'm staying in 14598 (April 29, 2012) I got all my info from beyondships.com It's a great site with everything you'd ever want to know. There are deck chairs above us on Deck 15 by one of the pools but I've heard there isn't 'too much noise' in the night. I'm taking earplugs so I don't care that much anyway. Happy Sailing! :)

I'm staying in 14598 (April 29, 2012) I got all my info from beyondships.com It's a great site with everything you'd ever want to know. There are deck chairs above us on Deck 15 by one of the pools but I've heard there isn't 'too much noise' in the night. I'm taking earplugs so I don't care that much anyway. Happy Sailing! :)

Hi! We are booked for 14598 in November. I'd love to see some pictures of the cabin upon your return and any pros and cons you discover. Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi! We are booked for 14598 in November. I'd love to see some pictures of the cabin upon your return and any pros and cons you discover. Have a wonderful cruise!

Sorry, just saw that you are cruising in 2012. I'll have to post the pictures for you :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
The noise was the primary concern. This being our first time with the Oasis class I was a little nervous about what would be going on over our room.

We always cruise on the top stateroom deck and have never had problems with noise previously so I just wanted some confirmation that we would be able to enjoy quiet time in our room/on our balcony.

Thanks

We are sailing on the Allure in Feb 2017 in 14598 wondering how the deck noise was for you ?

thanks

Debbie