Rona Barrett on The Queen Victoria

shutterbug29

I thought Hedda was hoping to hop to Tahaiti to hack a hibiscus to hang on her hat, but Hedda has hundreds of hats on her hatrack so how could a hop to Tahaiti help that?

Pace Danny Kaye

Gari

I am certainly glad I was somewhat awake when I read this. :D

I am willing to bet that she is plugging a new book which if you buy, she will sign, thus diminishing the value of it. Either that or a fitness DVD and at 76, that seems unlikely. By the way, who on earth is Johnny Grant??

From Wikipedia:

Johnny Grant (May 9, 1923 – January 9, 2008) was an American radio personality and television producer who also served as the honorary mayor of Hollywood, in which capacity he was often present at Hollywood community functions, including the unveiling of new stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. An intersection just north of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue is designated "Johnny Grant Way."[1]

Having lived in Southern California all my life, Grant was an extremely popular entity in Hollywood culture.

Will it be any different from the many "Diana" and other royal gossip and name-dropping lectures hosted by Cunard over the years?

Speaking of which, I just read that Cunard will be asking Lord Prescott back for another speaking engagement. (Source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8287052/Lord-Prescott-remains-a-danger-to-shipping.html

Speaking of which, I just read that Cunard will be asking Lord Prescott back for another speaking engagement. (Source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8287052/Lord-Prescott-remains-a-danger-to-shipping.html

That's a surprise. Word on the street over here was that he went down like a concrete seagull last time! :eek:

J

Archived