O2 CLUB on the Legend

My husband and I are cruising with our 15 year old son… anyone have any feedback on the O2 Club? This is his first cruise. The brochures on line indicate arranged activities, movies for teens and the option to do shore excursions with them as well….. We are travelling at the end of February and are really hoping he will be entertained and have an amazing time.

We had two kids in Club 02 during our Thanksgiving cruise and they had a great time. They didn't always like all the activities going on, but that was fine, by then they had made friends and hung around with them doing other things.

Cannot help you about Club02 on the Legend, but DDs have liked it on the Paradise, Elation and Splendor. Have him go the first night and pick up two schedules, one for him and one for you.

It's been hit and miss about excursions for this group. Some cruises have had them and some have not. As long as he can find one other kid to hang out with he'll be fine. Most of the activities seem to start around 7p and go until 1a on port days. IIRC activites on sea days start around 10 or so.

My 15 year old son was at Club O2 on the Legend over Christmas. I remember seeing a sign up for some teen only excursions the first day. They used the place to "hang out" or meet up with each other and he thought the counselors were great. He didn't always stay there--I usually saw him a couple of times a day in passing on the promenade or in the lido where they were just "chilling" :rolleyes:

He seemed like he was having a great time.

My 15 year old son was at Club O2 on the Legend over Christmas. I remember seeing a sign up for some teen only excursions the first day. They used the place to "hang out" or meet up with each other and he thought the counselors were great. He didn't always stay there--I usually saw him a couple of times a day in passing on the promenade or in the lido where they were just "chilling" :rolleyes:

He seemed like he was having a great time.

I am cruising the Triumph with just my 16yo daughter and I am afraid that I am not going to see her at all because of ClubO2. I am happy that she will be busy and will want to eat with her but other than that I think this is going to be a lonely trip for me LOL.

He definitely needs to go the first night. Kids this age tend to group up.... Last March on our spring break cruise, my 16 DD had a blast and hung out with 12 other kids in the 15-17 range. We set some ground rules for her.... no disruptive behavior, do not go into anyone elses cabins, check in periodically, eat dinner with us each night, etc. She is very responsible and followed the rules I set forth. She was appalled at some of the kids who pressed every button on the elevators when they got off. She was out very late on 2 nights (no ports on these 2 nights). After Club 02 closes, they wanted to hang out by the pizza bar. On sea days, they mostly just took over space on one of the decks and 'hung' together.

The teens really seem to be willing to accept any and all into their groups and there doesn't seem to be the 'cliques' like at their schools!

Archived