Ping Pong table on the Summit?

C&F

We'll be on the Summit in April with a bunch of friends who had some fierce ping pong matches on the Caribbean Princess over the summer. We are wondering if we'll be able to have some rematches if the Summit has a table. Anybody know? Thanks!

There should be at least one table near the conservatory / flower shop. I remember playing ping pong with DD there back in March. There may be others outside, but I can't remember. I expect that this location will disappear after the ship is Solsticized...

Can anyone tell me where on the Summit the shuffleboard court is located?

One on deck 11 starboard side (pretty sure about that side) and one just outside the place where they post the photos for sale. We didn't find that one until the last night, and it looks like it will be the one most likely to be available.

We'll be on the Summit in April with a bunch of friends who had some fierce ping pong matches on the Caribbean Princess over the summer. We are wondering if we'll be able to have some rematches if the Summit has a table. Anybody know? Thanks!

We just got off the Summit on Saturday (Jan 22/11) and there was definitely one on board. I think they called it the teen room. There was a dart board in there as well. You might have to ask where the room is, we just happened to stumble across it, but I have no idea now where it was.

I've yet to not find a ping pong table on a Celebrity ship. My brother brings his own paddle. I think I might do that this trip... might stand a chance playing against him. LOL

They have some very good tournaments... look for them in the daily paper.

Ok, so there is one, from what I'm gathering, but it's in a teen area. Can adults go there? PLay darts too?

Funny enough there will be a teen or two in the group, but probably more adults that want to play. So will we be out of place?

I've never seen one in the teen area... maybe they have their own?? Last I knew, you couldn't go in the teen area if you were 18 or older. Only up to age 17. My son was 19 on his last cruise and he couldn't go in. Good policy... not sure I'd want young adults hanging with 14 or 15 yo kids.

The 18, 19 and 20 year olds are in limbo on a cruise ship. They can't participate in the kid/teen stuff and they aren't considered adults yet. X says in their guest conduct policy that passengers under the age of 21 are considered minors. Off topic... but something to mention for those who might have kids that age.

I've never seen one in the teen area... maybe they have their own?? Last I knew, you couldn't go in the teen area if you were 18 or older. Only up to age 17. My son was 19 on his last cruise and he couldn't go in. Good policy... not sure I'd want young adults hanging with 14 or 15 yo kids.

The 18, 19 and 20 year olds are in limbo on a cruise ship. They can't participate in the kid/teen stuff and they aren't considered adults yet. X says in their guest conduct policy that passengers under the age of 21 are considered minors. Off topic... but something to mention for those who might have kids that age.

So you've never seen one? Or you've never seen one in the teen area? Still wondering if adults can use it if it is in the above-mentioned "teen area".

My upcoming cruise will be #14 with Celebrity and I've seen a ping pong table on every X cruise so far. Usually it's near other outside activities like the shuttleboards or the basketball courts or the pool deck.

There may be one in the teen room, too, I don't know. And no... you probably can't use the teen room table (if there IS one there) since adults are not permitted in that venue. It's considered part of the Youth Program.

Archived