Help with cabin choice on Radiance

ChrisC.

Hi, I'm going to book the Radiance to Hawaii next April and I have been looking at the cabin choices. There are no aft (tail fin) cabins or any on the hump. However, 7166 and 7666 are available (E1 cat.) They are at the back of the ship but one on each side. Looks like the balconies are larger. Anybody know and what are your thoughts of having a balcony that far back with 5 consecutive sea days. Thanks Chris

Based on what I have read on these boards (not from personal experience) the balconies are larger. The main difference though is the last roughly 2 feet is separated from your neighbor by a clear divider about waist high as opposed to the opaque/solid dividers that go as high as the deck above that would normally separate each balcony. You still have that solid divider the first 5 feet then the clear one. Maybe someone can post a picture that would explain better than I can.

Hi, I'm going to book the Radiance to Hawaii next April and I have been looking at the cabin choices. There are no aft (tail fin) cabins or any on the hump. However, 7166 and 7666 are available (E1 cat.) They are at the back of the ship but one on each side. Looks like the balconies are larger. Anybody know and what are your thoughts of having a balcony that far back with 5 consecutive sea days. Thanks Chris

Hope this picture helps......the covered part is by the dividers.

RadianceE1balcony-1.jpg

Archived