Sun Questions

abs711

Sorry, I do not want to look back on all of the posts. I am trying to figure out if the change in restaurants means no crepes! I was really looking forward to them. And no it will not be the downfall of my trip but I do like them and was looking forward to them.

Sorry, I do not want to look back on all of the posts. I am trying to figure out if the change in restaurants means no crepes! I was really looking forward to them. And no it will not be the downfall of my trip but I do like them and was looking forward to them.

I don't think they will take those away as they were at the buffet. They are very very good, yummmmmmm!

Pacific Heights in the restaurant that has been changed, and Pacific Heights did not serve crepes, it had waffles -- the only waffles on the ship.

It was the buffet that served crepes so I'd think crepes would still be available -- be prepared for a long line for them.

Maybe the buffet will also have waffles since Pacific Heights is gone.

If so, another long line. Lines weren't long for them in Pacific Heights since not everyone knew about them.

At any rate, you'll probably be able to have crepes, in the buffet.

Thanks you made my day! I am ok with lines as long as I am getting something yummy at the end :D

My husband will miss the waffles but I would almost be inclined to think they will just move the irons. Either way I am glad the crepes will still be there.

Thank you again!!!

Thanks you made my day! I am ok with lines as long as I am getting something yummy at the end :D

My husband will miss the waffles but I would almost be inclined to think they will just move the irons. Either way I am glad the crepes will still be there.

Thank you again!!!

Hopefully your lines will be as short as ours were. I think the most people waiting in line when I wanted one was 5 and they had two stations going.

Archived