Pacific Heights gone! Pizza Stir fry too?

mnmstaller

Where will we go for Pizza. The Stir Fry was great. Who needs another pay spot.:( why two steakhouse's????:confused:

Modermo is not a steakhouse.

I ate twice at PH. The first time I was underwhelmed as was my group. The second time was good.

Il Adagio will be changed to La Cucina. You should be able to get your pizza fix there!

Where will we go for Pizza. The Stir Fry was great. Who needs another pay spot.:( why two steakhouse's????:confused:

A brazilian steak house and a regular one isn't anywhere near the same thing. That would be like saying Shuguns or any asain restaurant was the same as Tepenakisis.

Nita

Where will I get my WAFFLES??? Waffles and wonderful made-to-order omelets were wonderful breakfasts in Pacific Heights on our 33 days on the Sun this past Sept/Oct.

It was also nice to have an alternate no-fee restaurant besides MDR's and the buffet or late night snacks in Sports Bar.

I'm really sad that Pacific Heights has been changed to a Brazilian steakhouse, even though those can be awesome.

Where will I get my WAFFLES??? Waffles and wonderful made-to-order omelets were wonderful breakfasts in Pacific Heights on our 33 days on the Sun this past Sept/Oct.

It was also nice to have an alternate no-fee restaurant besides MDR's and the buffet or late night snacks in Sports Bar.

I'm really sad that Pacific Heights has been changed to a Brazilian steakhouse, even though those can be awesome.

good question, you are right, but maybe they will be available in Las Rambles. As for Pacific Heights, there have been rumors for years it would go bye bye.

Nita

good question, you are right, but maybe they will be available in Las Rambles. As for Pacific Heights, there have been rumors for years it would go bye bye. Nita

I think they should have made it into a Cagney's instead. The other NCL ships have Cagney's (AND Blue Lagoon) so if NCL wanted another specialty restaurant I think the familiar and much-loved Cagney's would have made more sense.

I do hope they use Las Ramblas for waffles and omelets. When we were on the Sun in 2006 breakfast was an option in Las Ramblas.

I think they should have made it into a Cagney's instead. The other NCL ships have Cagney's (AND Blue Lagoon) so if NCL wanted another specialty restaurant I think the familiar and much-loved Cagney's would have made more sense.

I do hope they use Las Ramblas for waffles and omelets. When we were on the Sun in 2006 breakfast was an option in Las Ramblas.

sane with us, last time on the Sun was 2006, we had breakfast in Las Rambles about 3 or 4 mornings. As for making PH into CAgney's, well they do have the steak house already even though it isn't Cagney's so I am guessing they thought they needed something a little different. U an just happy they didn't take Las Rambles and do something with it.

Nita

I just got off the SUN after they dry dock...Pacific Heights is STILL open for breakfast and lunch. I had an awesome breakfast pizza there one morning :) Freshly made.. just for me ;) (or whoever else wants one :P)

did you try moderno?

Archived