Our Turn ~ Doing the Single Digit Dance!

CBussey64

Super congrats. I am so very jealous. With the wind and junk we have had these last few weeks I need a beach and some sun. So do me a favor and soak it in for the rest of us COLO peeps. Have a very safe trip and hope this next 10 days flies bye!!

We're also dancing!! Not cruising until the 7th but my vacation starts 4pm Friday!! Getting a little snow today, just enough to cause accidents and mess everything up!! Looking forward to seeing the Super Bowl

in Ft Lauderdale.

GO PACK GO!!!!!

10 ... 10 days until we cruise and 8 days until we leave ... WHOO WHOO!!!! :D:D Singing and Dancing around the office now .................. :D:D

3 more work days after today ....

YAY!!!!

lol my DH laughs at me because I have 3 different countdowns for the same cruise, 20 days till we cruise, 14 more working days, 3 more Saturdays :D

10 ... 10 days until we cruise and 8 days until we leave ... WHOO WHOO!!!! :D:D Singing and Dancing around the office now .................. :D:D

3 more work days after today .... :D:D

YAY!!!!

Even thought we haven't had as bad a winter as other parts of the country, I am SO there with you!

Archived