Guess how many stars

paulista1950

I think the point is (I could be wrong)

That people do their research on O cruises

They go on the cruise & are shocked to find no late night buffets, no late night parties, older passengers, low key shows , ghost ship by 11pm

When they researched they would see the excursions are pricey, limited smoking areas, entertainment is not Vegas style shows but more low key, the demographics are more mature & usually the ship is very quiet by 11 pm but still go expecting something totally different ;)

All the reasons we love the R-ships

Lyn

All goes back to the old saying "if it aint broke don't fix it." There must be a reason most of the O sailings are sold out.:)

All goes back to the old saying "if it aint broke don't fix it." There must be a reason most of the O sailings are sold out.:)

I agree that Oceania sells out and I love Oceania, but I would love it more if the entertainment was better and would take more of their shore excursions if the quality was as high as the price. Why not improve two improvable items- it is not very difficult to do either and make Oceania even better? It is not a deal breaker to many of us, but certainly would enhance an already great experience. It may not be broke, but certainly can be fixed.

Archived