Quick question about disembarkation day

kelkel2

:)We were also interested in getting some solid information about EZ Check for our cruise. I called Princess reservations and got the bad news - neither Quebec City and/or CO have EZ Check. Hope you have better luck with Air Canada.

Can anyone give me a link to EZ Check on the website - putting it in search seems to list everything but information on it. I'm interested in finding out about using it from Miami with Air Canada.

Thanks

:)We were also interested in getting some solid information about EZ Check for our cruise. I called Princess reservations and got the bad news - neither Quebec City and/or CO have EZ Check. Hope you have better luck with Air Canada.

I would not depend on knowing in advance what will be offered for a particular airline for a particular cruise as this information can change.

When you are onboard, you will receive a note about EZCheck which will list the partipating airlines, airports and the time restrictions involved.

Archived