Island Marketing Ltd.

dustyblue424

• 2 weeks later...

:( We just used Island Marketing for a tour of Roatan and it was horrible. It wasn't anything like they advertized. We've used them before in Cozumel and Nassau and they were wonderful tours but this was hell. We had a group of 8 friends (plus 2 others on the tour for 10) and we we're all so disappointed. Spent most of our time just riding around in a hot van with no leg room! Never went to the places they said the tour would go - Parrot Tree Plantation, Carambola Gardens or the beach. Some took towels and beach gear with them since that's what we were told to do and we never went to a beach! Did go to the iguana farm and were able to take pictures at a mountain spot. Not sure what happened but I've sent a complaint to Island Marketing. We had friends that also used them for a snorkeling trip on Roatan and they had a fantastic time. They were taken to a beautiful resort for lunch - we went to some dive in an out of the way area. We'll have to think twice before we use them again. One bad tour just wiped out the two good ones we had. All I can say is use your own judgement.......

• 1 month later...

I use them for all of my tours when we're at islands they have tours available. I've never had anything but excellent service and tours from them. I've recommended them to lots of people and everyone who has ever used them has been happy!

Archived