When will they release 2012 dates?

IslandRetrievers

Here is an e-mail I just got from PG:

Our 2012 sailing schedule and pricing is not available yet but we will certainly contact you as soon as our rates are made available. Our 2012 schedule should be out in the next month.

We are planning to sail on the PG for our 5th anniversary in November 2012

Here is an e-mail I just got from PG:

Our 2012 sailing schedule and pricing is not available yet but we will certainly contact you as soon as our rates are made available. Our 2012 schedule should be out in the next month.

We are planning to sail on the PG for our 5th anniversary in November 2012

I thought I read somewhere here that PG may dry dock in January-March. Does anyone know for sure? We are looking to celebrate our 10th Anniversary and were hoping to go in February of 2012. With all the reasearch I have done, my heart is set on PG, so to wait an extra month :o will be hard! LOL!

Thanks for the response about the 2012 dates. Glad to know I'm not the only one planning so far in advance!

I thought for such a major vacay I should start early. The down side is I have a whole year of anticipation and daydreaming that prevents me from focusing on the task at hand!;)

PG goes into drydock next January in Brisbane. There is a 17-day repositioning cruise then scheduled from Brisbane to Papeete. No passengers going from Papeete to Brisbane. Crew will be busy with maintenance work on the way to Brisbane. Rest of 2012 schedule should be out by April.

PG goes into drydock next January in Brisbane. There is a 17-day repositioning cruise then scheduled from Brisbane to Papeete. No passengers going from Papeete to Brisbane. Crew will be busy with maintenance work on the way to Brisbane. Rest of 2012 schedule should be out by April.

Did they advise how long the dry dock is? We would like to go in March of next year.

Archived