Review Carnival Freedom to Panama with kids

mpcaruth

specifically mp. . .

Paradise Beach or Chankanaab Park for a family with youngest 14 years old?

This one is easy... do you want to snorkel? If so, the Chankanaab is the place! It has a very small man-made beach area, but the snorkeling is in a rocky area, where you literally step down into the water. Also, if you think you may want to add in a dolphin excursion, this can be done at Chank.

If you want a beach with loungers, gorgeous pool, water toys, and food and drinks served right to your chair, then go with Paradise Beach.

If your kids are not into snorkeling, then skip Chankanaab. You could also try Mr. Sanchos (NCL Jewel review linked below in my signature). Though they both offer about the same experience, I personally liked Paradise Beach more than Mr. Sanchos.

can't thank you enough for posting your pictures. Have you ever gotten brave enough to take the ferry to Playa del Carmen? I'm sorry to see that Costa Maya doesn't have the ziplining anymore (at least privately) and wondering if the Cozumel one will compare?

No, we have not gone to Playa del Carmen yet. But I am sure I will one day. My next trip to Cozumel will include a visit to Punta Sur Ecological Park through a tour (maybe via Jeep or Dune Buggy).

Not sure where your next cruise is going, but Roatan and Belize both have zip-ling excursions.