Redeeming a C&A Savings Voucher online

hmallett

Firstly, I don't know if this makes any difference, but I'm based in the UK, so some things may be different to your country.

I have a cruise booked for October 2011, which was booked in October 2010. Since booking the cruise, a C&A Savings Voucher has become available for the cruise. I've read somewhere (on this forum) that I am able to redeem this voucher when making a payment, even though it wasn't available at the time of the booking.

When I go to make a payment online, I have the option of applying a coupon, and when you select "C&A Savings Voucher", you are asked for an option code and a loyalty number.

I assume that the option code is the voucher code (HAXK), and the voucher code is my C&A membership number. However, that gives me the result "The Coupon Information you have entered is not valid. Please try again."

I know I could phone RC, but before I do, does anyone know if it's correct that I can use the voucher, and if so, what am I doing wrong?!

TIA,

H

The same thing happened to me, so I called. They transferred me to the Crown and Anchor "person/dept" and all they could do was look to see if there was a savings coupon available during the month that I booked in.

For example, I booked our Nov 2011 cruise in August 2010. I found the Savings coupon this month. They wouldn't let me use it, but she did go back to August (when I booked) to see if there was one back then and there wasn't. You should just call them. Hopefully you have better luck!

I had this same problem today while booking and I phoned RCCL. They told me they have been having troubles with their online coupons and to email the cruise date, reservation #, C&A #, and saving cert code to coupons@RCCL.com and they would apply the coupon in approx 1 week depending on the departure date for the cruise. I tried it but haven't heard back yet so hopefully this will work.

I had this same problem today while booking and I phoned RCCL. They told me they have been having troubles with their online coupons and to email the cruise date, reservation #, C&A #, and saving cert code to coupons@RCCL.com and they would apply the coupon in approx 1 week depending on the departure date for the cruise. I tried it but haven't heard back yet so hopefully this will work.

It takes a couple of days before the coupon is applied. We have done this many times. It will show up on the "payment" tab in your "my cruises section." Remember to scan in both sides of the coupon to be emailed and mention the coupon code in your letter to RCCL.

Archived