Camp Carnival late night party fees?

McDebbie

Actually no, these are the current rates...

Late Night Parties

In addition to our babysitting services, we offer different parties throughout the cruise depending on the length of the voyage. The parties are for different age groups. The Night of Fun Party / Mini Late Night Party and After Hours all are $6.00 per hour /$4.00 for each additional sibling.

• Children (2-11): TheNight of Fun Party is held within Camp Carnival and will run from 10:00pm to 12:00am. Activities vary from ship to ship but may include: candy art, dancing and games, hula hoop contest and face painting. Ships vary if this party is offered depending on the length of the cruise.
  • Children (6-8): The Mini Late Night Party will run from 10:00pm to 1:00am. Activities vary from ship to ship but may include sand/spin art, PlayStation 2’s, dancing and games, bead making, Karaoke and more.
  • Children (9-11):
    • Every evening, we offer an After Hours Program for this age group running from 10:00pm to 12:00am. Activities include PlayStation 2’s, board games, Karaoke, games, theme nights and Gameboys. After 12:00am, the children in this age group join the regular slumber party with the younger children. Children must be signed up for After-Hours by a parent. The children in this age group are not allowed to sign themselves out of Camp Carnival after 10:00pm; a parent must come and pick up the child. Babysitting fees apply.
    • The special Late Night Party will run from 10:00pm to 3:30am at a special rate ($26.00 per night for first child/$14.00 per night for additional siblings in same age group). During this party, the kids will be out around the ship; activities vary from ship to ship but may include: video arcade tournament, Capture the Flag, sports games, PlayStation 2’s, sand/spin/candy art and more. At 3:30am, the Youth Staff will walk the child back to his/her cabin – the parent must be in the cabin at this time.

Thanks, I think I saw a PJ party and a Glo stick party and a Super Slumber party and then some other things. So that would be $12 per party and I would have to go get him at midnight. Not fond of that last part. :D

Thanks, I think I saw a PJ party and a Glo stick party and a Super Slumber party and then some other things. So that would be $12 per party and I would have to go get him at midnight. Not fond of that last part. :D

No, the activities run till at least 1am. For the special late night party, it runs till 3:30am. The total price on that one is $26 but it's for 10pm - 3:30am. And they walk them back to the cabin.

quick addition to cruisinmama's post- In our experience, when they bring the kids back to the cabin, they have to actually see and talk to a parent in the room, just to make sure they aren't dropping off the child in an empty room. It was a concern of mine.

quick addition to cruisinmama's post- In our experience, when they bring the kids back to the cabin, they have to actually see and talk to a parent in the room, just to make sure they aren't dropping off the child in an empty room. It was a concern of mine.

Yep, you are correct. :D

"At 3:30am, the Youth Staff will walk the child back to his/her cabin – the parent must be in the cabin at this time".

Archived