FOS Deck 6 Cabins

burritto

I'm thiiiis close to booking another cruise on the lovely FOS, but I had a question come up while looking at staterooms.

On deck 6 (in addition to some other decks), there are the two main corridors that are lined with staterooms. You know, the typical layout. There is also an apparent interior corridor (a Fifth Column of cabins, if you will) lined with staterooms. Could anyone give me an idea of how this interior section of staterooms is accessed? I was on the FOS before, but I don't have any recollection of this area. Like is there just a little turn you make off of the elevator that sends you down here or what?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

(Examples of the cabins I'm talking about would be 6485 or 6117.)

If you look at the deck plans, there is a narrow "white" line...that is the hallway for those cabins. You'll see signs for those room numbers...no worries, you'll find it!

Thanks a lot. I figured that was the case. Maybe this time I'll return to my room sober one night and really get familiar with the layout.

Although it looks like you can access the cabins near the elevator, on the Mariner you actually had to go right to the back of the ship and up the middle. That was the only way to access the cabin. It's a little out of the way.

Archived