family OV cabin on the dream,anyone???

calmmerritt

Hi my family of 5 is booked to stay in the OV family cabin on the dream and i was wondering has anyone stayed in one of these? I know from reading it says we wont be able to put the 2 twin beds together but can anyone tell me are vwe going to feel like we are all on top of one another? Thanks for any info you may have:)

I seen the video of the room but in it they said they would push the 2 twins together but i read that with 5 in the room that couldnt be done so i really would love to know from someone who stayed in this room which is it am i sleeping alone or next to my hubby?

This thread mentions the beds dont push together. I know on another cabin where it says that, the beds moved, but not the headboards .. so you could still push the beds around.

I would ask here, since this person stayed in the same type of cabin and posting today. You might catch their attention.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1349156

If you have five people in the cabin, there will be two upper bunks. One bunk comes down above the single couch, the other is over one of the 'twin' beds. If you push the two beds together, there is no place for the ladder to that bunk.

I borrowed this picture from cruisedeckplans:

DreamfamilyOV.jpg

It might be possible to push the second ladder further to the foot of the bed...hard to tell. EM

Archived