Different kind of FCC question?

purplekisses

I am currently booked to leave on the Legend in March 2011. I am wanting to purchase FCC for our next cruise on the Spirit in March 2012. We purchased a FCC for our Legend cruise and everything was great.

Now to the question. I am booking 3 cabins on the Spirit for myself, husband and children there will be a total of 7 of us. Now there are 3 of on our sailing on the Legend myself, husband and 12 year old son. Is there any fisable way to get 3 FCC certificates to be used when booking on the Spirit? I know I can book one cabin in my husband's name, one in my name and each use a certificate, but could my 12 year old use the FCC for on board credit if he was in a cabin.

The cabin set up would be me in one cabin with our 18 year old and her son, husband in one cabin with 25 year old son's finance, and 25 year old son with 12 year old son for booking purposes to use the FCC for 3 cabins and them everyone would end up in the right cabins with a quick key exchange at guest services.

Will this work or can I only use 2? Thanks.

If you book your 2012 cruise while on your 2011 cruise, you will get 2 additional FCC's free. They are for people sailing on the 2012 cruise with you. You need to book their cabins within 30 or 60 days of booking yours on the ship. So, each of your 3 cabins will receive OBC for the price of one FCC. That is a great deal.

I think the OPs question is can she get one in the name of her 12 year old. Im not sure of the answer either. Im thinking no though, as the 12 year old doesnt have a debit or credit card in their name.. even if you gave them charging privileges .. ?

Though the answers about booking onboard and getting two friends and family would be a way around it if you cant OP.

Archived