Filling out luggage tags

PennyB

We are sailing this Saturday on the Oosterdam (leaving the frozen, snowy Northeast! :p ). We are flying out tomorrow and won't have access to a computer. We booked a guarantee cabin. On our immigration forms we have been assigned a cabin. Only 3 days until we sail, is it safe to go ahead and fill in the cabin number on the tags or should I leave it empty. I would think by now they know where everyone is staying !!

No....your cabin number can change again (and again) prior to boarding.

You should complete your luggage tags but leave empty the space to enter cabin number.

When you arrive at the dock with your luggage, the stevedores all have a manifest. Check with any one of these guys and they will tell you what your cabin number is. At that point, enter your cabin number. Easily done---no big deal, at all.

Hope you have a wonderful time.

We filled ours in ahead of time because the cruise was full so we knew we wouldnt be upgraded (sadly)

Also to avoid doing it at the curb as we had alot of bags. If you put a number on it and then get changed I would just go to the room you used to have and let them know where you are now or something such as that. I can see how it could cause confusion though...

Archived