Trying new foods

I agree with what he said....:D I would be very honest and tell my server that the entree sounds very interesting - I'm not quite sure if I will like it - so may I order the "steak" and also give the other a try.. They will of course let you do this!! ...and your server will love you because you sent her/him to the enormous kitchen ONCE...!

Absolutely! I always try something during the course of the cruise that if I were in a restaurant at home and paying for it I would not order. Fun way to find new things you like.

agree , the cost puts me off at home

I agree with what he said....:D I would be very honest and tell my server that the entree sounds very interesting - I'm not quite sure if I will like it - so may I order the "steak" and also give the other a try.. They will of course let you do this!! ...and your server will love you because you sent her/him to the enormous kitchen ONCE...!

Good idea. The waiter we had brought us extra deserts to try before as we were unsure what to get.

Sorry for silly question but if there is something on menu in MDR that we have never tried before can we get a one and if we do not like it can we order something else from menu?

thanks

I will always try something new. I will ask the wait staff and let them know I have never tried/would like to try whatever it is and ask if I could just try a sample since if I didn't like it, I didn't want to waste anything. They usually bring out a sample or a half order.

YES...this is one of our favorite things about cruising!!!! Also...we mix it up by getting several appetizers and skipping the entree on some nights...My waiters usually bring surprises, since they like to "play" with someone at the table....wonder why it is usually me?????:confused:

Archived