Cozumel excursion

Has anyone been to Nachi Coccum and Paradise Beach in Cozumel? Travelling with a 15 year old and debating on which one we should go to.... Also wondering on the distance from the port to each location....

It depends on if you want more people you should go to Paradise Beach and spend less money. If you want a more private all inclusive experience then go to Nachi as far as cab rides Nachi is a little bit further from the pier.

Has anyone been to Nachi Coccum and Paradise Beach in Cozumel? Travelling with a 15 year old and debating on which one we should go to.... Also wondering on the distance from the port to each location....

We have done Pardise three times...it is nice and its about a 15 minute cab ride from port. Were thinking of trying passion Isalnd beach escape all inclusive in April......you google that.....

Paradise has a water climbing wall, a trampoline, floats for the water, etc. and a restaurant/bar. You have to pay for food or drinks. It has a small amount of rocks on the shore. You can rent extra stuff or take excursions from the pier. Some people say you now have to pay for a beach chair, they were free when I was there.

Nachi Cocum has a beautiful pool and hot tub with a swim up bar and a restaurant. Food and drinks are free. No water toys. You can rent excursions off the pier. The beach is all sand. Beach chairs are free, as well as hammocks, tables, etc.

If it was all adults, I would say for sure go to Nachi. But if your 15 yr old likes to do stuff, not just hang out at the beach or pool then do Paradise.

Have a great cruise. I love Cozumel.

Paradise has a water climbing wall, a trampoline, floats for the water, etc. and a restaurant/bar. You have to pay for food or drinks. It has a small amount of rocks on the shore. You can rent extra stuff or take excursions from the pier. Some people say you now have to pay for a beach chair, they were free when I was there.

Nachi Cocum has a beautiful pool and hot tub with a swim up bar and a restaurant. Food and drinks are free. No water toys. You can rent excursions off the pier. The beach is all sand. Beach chairs are free, as well as hammocks, tables, etc.

If it was all adults, I would say for sure go to Nachi. But if your 15 yr old likes to do stuff, not just hang out at the beach or pool then do Paradise.

Have a great cruise. I love Cozumel.

Just wanted to add that Paradise just opened their new pool, looks fabulous!!:D Search Paradise Beach on Facebook, there are pics there!!

Oh my my lil sis...how did you know I would see this? We are simply pathetic but very excited none the less. I am leaning more towards Nachi Coccum. I think he will be fine just hanging around us and swimming and if he is really bored maybe a jet ski or something! Can't wait, Feb. 17th can't come quick enough!!!

Archived