Hair & Makeup in Baltimore???

Tiffany1203

I can offer a suggestion...have you checked Craigslist? I live in NE Pennsylvania and leaving for South Florida on the 16th for my wedding cruise on the 18th. With having to be at the pier on friday morning by 10:30..I had no idea what I would do about hair and makeup. I decided to look on CL and go figure..I found someone who is coming to my hotel at 7 a.m to do my hair and makeup. We have been communicating via email and I sent her pictures of me, my gown and headpieces so she can get an idea on what to do with hair and makeup since we won't be able to meet prior to the wedding day.

Maybe you will get lucky like I did and find someone who can come to you for your wedding day. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
I'm bumping this thread because I'm looking for a hair and makeup artist to come to my hotel the morning of my wedding. I have one price from a woman, but I wish I had something to compare her too.

I'm going to use Belle Soeur, based near Baltimore (http://www.bellesoeurstyles.com/). They have a "bridal" option that has a three person minimum, but they also have a "special events" option that costs a bit more but can be for only one person. In my dealings so far, I've been quite happy with them. You can see what they did to me this weekend while you're touring the boat to see if they are a viable option for you, LOL. Their prices are comparable to others that offer similar services. I actually checked several places before choosing them. I found them on weddingwire.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going to use Belle Soeur, based near Baltimore (http://www.bellesoeurstyles.com/). They have a "bridal" option that has a three person minimum, but they also have a "special events" option that costs a bit more but can be for only one person. In my dealings so far, I've been quite happy with them. You can see what they did to me this weekend while you're touring the boat to see if they are a viable option for you, LOL. Their prices are comparable to others that offer similar services. I actually checked several places before choosing them. I found them on weddingwire.

How did it go using Belle Soeur?

Archived