Wine Prices

COLOMBIA

When you buy the wine off the web page, you will receive coupons. They will be delivered to wherever you instructed (ie. dining room or state room).

In the dining room you hand your server a coupon and he'll bring you the wine. The coupons are also good at any bar throughout the ship.

Prices vary, depending on what kind of quality or type of wine you like, but prices start around $ 18 a bottle.

My wife and I had some very good Italian and Portuguese wine in the dining room and at the Club Medusa (Club Atlantica) for around $ 20 each. Very tasty.

If you do not finish a bottle during your dinner, the waiter will store your wine and will have it ready for you the next evening at your table.

Andy

Well, if you purchase the package, you will get wine as well as sparkeling water. The only problem is, that the package has certain wines, which you may not substitute.

I know our table mates had purchased the package, but really saw some different wine later on, but could not change.

We went with the dining room selection and "hand-picked" wines we really would like.

Andy

My husband is very particular about his wines and was very pleased with the wine package we ordered on line(I was too). With the "special" package only costing $98 give it a try. At that price you can each have your glass to taste and you are still getting a deal. Remember that is 3 red, 2 white 1 proseco(champagne) and 10 bottles of water and you get to taste some wines you might never have tried. (the wines are named and don't just say Red, White etc.)

"Live on the edge"

Archived