Anyone ever had 4 people in a D5?

QM2 fan

I have had two adults and a child in a D5. Don't do it there is not enough room. Try and book a guarantee and hope for an upgrade. It is fine for two but anymore will ruin the experiance. The windows and higher have a nice little couch and are bigger. It doesn;t sound like a big deal but honestly it makes such a difference.

I looked into a D5 for my mother & I and knew it would not work for the two of us. That is a small room! It doesn't matter if you aren't in your room much. Just think, you have to change there and get ready for bed and there is only the one bathroom. You would be tripping over each other! Just my opinion anyway! Judi

I have had two adults and a child in a D5. Don't do it there is not enough room. Try and book a guarantee and hope for an upgrade. It is fine for two but anymore will ruin the experiance. The windows and higher have a nice little couch and are bigger. It doesn;t sound like a big deal but honestly it makes such a difference.

Oh dear there's 4 of us (2 adults and 2 children, aged 2 and 5) in an inside cabin for 14 nights in August. Unfortunately, there isn't much choice of 4 berths on QM2 and they had no outsides left.

Couldn't you put the children in the wardrobe? That might free up some space.

WD

Changed my mind after these replies and booked a B grade balcony,with an inside right across the corridor for the pan-lids..deck 6 I think...bit of a shock after QG !!

Would love to do the same, however, the crossing we are doing is kids sail free. If we took another cabin it would more than double the price :(

Archived